Getting Started
Mommy, Daddy, and I were all hanging out at Grandpa Richard's house tonight when he told us about cousin Wesley's blog! We thought it was a great idea! Mommy and Daddy decided to make one for us as well!
This is me at home spending time with Mommy. I really didn't know what to make of the world when I first met it!
But I did know how to sleep! And I did it A LOT! Snuggling with Daddy was my favorite!
Now that I've gotten a little older... I love playing with Daddy's X-Box!

And my Jumper seat!
Yesterday was such a pretty day we decided to go to the zoo! 3.7.2009

I didn't really know what to think of all the people and animals, but I was a very good girl and enjoyed spending time with Daddy and Mommy!

This leopard was pretty cool! He kept pacing around and staring me down!

These guys were pretty cool! I wanted to stick one in my stroller and take it home... But Daddy wouldn't let me. He said our ferrets were stinky enough!

We even got to see the Sea Lion show!! And can you believe, that sea lion had the same name as me!!!
These Cheetas were pretty crazy! They started running around chasing a leaf and acting crazy! It was pretty cool!
I even got to meet a Panda Bear! I found out all they do is eat and sleep... Mommy says they are a lot like me!!

But our favorite part was watching the Orangutangs fighting over a blanket!
I was pretty tired after spending all morning and afternoon at the zoo... but I think Mommy and Daddy were more tired than me!!

But after the zoo, We went over to PaPa Mark's house to eat dinner and hang out with some family! No matter how tired we are, we always have time for family!!
I was spending time with my Great Gran Gran. I got a little fussy, but deep down I think she's pretty cool!



And here I was playing with Daddy before we went home for my nap and then dinner!
So until next time, This will have to do! =)

2 Comments:
:) I heart you Chloe!!!
love, your favorite person(aunt mary)!!!
I think you are a very pretty lillle baby girl. Your blogs is very well done . Tell your mommie she is doing a good job of it .
your couisn , Judy
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home