My Little Family: Brandon, Erin, and Chloe

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Summer time!

Its July now! My Daddy is home from the army for good! I've learned to crawl and pull up all by myself! I have a tooth! We moved into a house... Now I have my very own yard to play in! It is soo Cool! So much has happened since my silly mommy last blogged. Will you forgive her?




After my Daddy came home, we took a mini vacation in Pickwick! I can't wait to go back for a whole week, next week!



In the begining, I wasn't really sure how I liked being on the boat! It was really different than anything I've done. I wanted to stay close to mommy for a little while!




But after a little bit, I decided to chill out and even wore my cool shades! Don't I look so cute? Well, of course, I do!






We saw some beautiful waterfalls!






I even decided to brave the water with mommy! It turned out way more fun than I thought!!






I sat in my Daddy's lap for awhile too!







After awhile, that lake wore me out!!! I started getting really sleepy, but my cousin Clayton wasn't tired at all!






Daddy decided to go for a swim......



.... before the sun set for the day. Pretty, huh?









When Daddy and Mommy were packing up to move to the new house..... They decided to pack me with the pots and pans.....
.... I was worried they were going to eat me for dinner, but Daddy said I was too rotten.





Daddy and Mommy thought this looked like a good place to store the DVD's.... I'll show them!


Do you think I changed their minds?




I also discovered bubble baths not too long ago.... Have YOU ever had a bubble bath? You should try it. Let me show you how much fun they can be =)






Here we go!



Splish Splash, I was taking a bath!






Just a few days ago, my Grandma Cathy bought me a new toy! It is super cool! It sings and lights up! It even knows Spanish... crazy huh?






But here is what you all probably want to see.... Remember how I mentioned I could crawl AND pull up! Well, watch this!









I'm just learning new things all the time.... Mommy keeps telling me I'm growing up too fast, but well.... I just can't help it.... I'm sooo smart! Good bye, I love you guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home