Pickwick, Water, and Friends!
Hey everybody!! Daddy, Mommy, and I just got back from the lake on Saturday. I played inside, went swimming, and even relaxed on the boat!!! I had a toy turtle with me on the boat and that crazy turtle kept begging me to let him go swimming... so I took him and threw him in the water while the boat was going... He swam away!!! We were there all week and I had SO much fun! =)
Inside Pop's house, I found this cool dog kennel! It made pulling up so easy! I even decided it was time for me to learn to stand up all by myself. I practiced by slowly letting go and standing still for a few seconds before losing my balance! It was way exciting!
After I'd fall... I'd just get up and try again!!! Daddy and Mommy say I'm a big girl!
Mommy brought a hat on our trip. She told me it would keep the sun out of my eyes and off my face!
I kept wanting to pull it off and throw it! That was way more fun than wearing it... But as long as Daddy and Mommy distracted me I kept forgetting I had it on!
And they were good at keeping me distracted!!
When we went out on the boat, I got to watch my Aunt Mary learn to water ski!! She couldn't quite get the hang of staying up for very long!
But it was sooo Awesome!! I want to learn to do that when I get older!!
I also went swimming in the lake!! It's really fun! I love splashing in the water and throwing my toys!
While I was floating in my float, I realized Daddy had secretly put that hat back on my head!! So you know what I did?? Haha. I threw that hat in the water!!
Thats when Daddy decided to wear it since I wouldn't! =) Then I realized that Daddy and Mommy were right and that mean sun shined right in my eyes!!
After swimming, I got out of the water... I was feeling a little sleepy and a little cold so my Aunt Mary let m snuggle with her!
While we were on the boat, Daddy played with the foam from his drink....
And Mommy got in the tube behind the boat!! She said she didn't like it, but it looks like fun to me!
We were having so much fun on the boat that we stayed all day!! I even ate my dinner on the boat! MMMmmmMMMm!

Soon, I got really sleepy. Mommy took me in her arms and let me sleep on her shoulder....
..... For a minute anyway......

Pickwick was lots of fun, but I was glad to come home and be back on a more normal schedule!
Today, Mommy's friend came over. She brought her 2 year old son, AJ.
AJ liked my toys... He liked them so much that when I decided to play too... Well.... here's what happened.
That mean boy kept trying to push me away!!! I "slipped" and my mouth fell on his arm... I was not trying to bite him! Really!! =)
After that we decided it would be better to share and play together!
We even became friends!!
A little while later, AJ went into the ferret room to play with them and he shut the door! His mommy went to check on him and found the door locked! Uh-oh! We couldn't get it open and he couldn't figure out how to unlock it.... Thats when my Daddy became the Hero and kicked the door in!!! Yay, he saved my friend! AJ was really scared while he was locked inside, but so glad when my Daddy saved him!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home