A day without Daddy
Hey everybody!! How have you been? I've been doing good... just been hanging out with my Daddy and mommy! I have gotten to be a very good crawler and love to get into anything I can! Plus, its really fun to give Mommy and Daddy a hard time. Well, besides all that... I am also cutting two top teeth!
A few days ago, Daddy put me in the washer and thought it was so funny... so Mommy and Daddy took my picture to share with all of you!

Today, Mommy and I got kinda bored at home without Daddy... since he had to go work so we went to see my Great Granny.
Here I am playing with her!
I really love my Great Granny!









1 Comments:
I laughed so harded at the picture of her standing in the washing machine. LOL LOL LOL
Chloe is sooooooooo funny. She cracks me up all the time.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home