My Little Family: Brandon, Erin, and Chloe

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Its getting colder!

I just got back from a loooong weekend with my Grandma! She took me to visit my Uncle Bradley in Murfreesboro, TN. I had a good time with her!! My Mommy and Daddy were so glad when I got home! They just kept snuggling with me and telling me how much they missed me!





Well, its starting to get colder outside, I'm offically 11 months old, and Halloween is coming up!! I'm so excited. I get to dress up like a ladybug =) I'm going to be the cutest ladybug anyone has ever seen!!




My Daddy and Mommy just cannot believe how fast time has gone and how much I have grown!! I took my first steps a month ago and now I can walk!! I'm getting so good at it! I can just go and go and go!! It's so much fun! I love to walk... and I remember when I thought crawling was the cool thing, ha! Walking is way more fun!




This is Mommy and Daddy trying to get me to walk so you guys could see... I was being a silly girl. Everything kept distracting me.

Here is another one of me. It shows a little more of my walking capabilities! I am really way better than any of these videos even show!!! But here's a little taste for you for now =)

Mommy says she promises to post again soon! Goodbye. Hugs and kisses!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home