What a week!
Today, I got to go to Chuck E. Cheese for the first time! My friend Colton had his birthday party there!
Here he is hanging out with Mr. Chuck E Cheese, himself!!
And here I am getting to see him for the very first time EVER!
While we were there, I got to drive these really cool cars that moved by themselves!
This one had this cool man in it!! I like him =)
I even got to drive an airplane!! Woo!
Oh, and don't forget about the Train..... Daddy steered it, but I had fun watching it!
I even got to help Daddy play a more grown up game!
And look!! We won tickets! =)
And lastly, here I am hanging out with Mommy and Daddy before I came home for a desperately needed nap.... All that playing wore me out!
I know, you're probably thinking.... wow! Another post so soon! Well, I'm back already! Things have been pretty interesting this week so Mommy thought she'd share them with you!! The weather is driving me crazy and I'm feeling the effects... I'm a sick baby girl and I don't like it!! My nose is all runny and I keep sneezing over and over again. It is just no fun at all. I also have another tooth coming in now! Ouch! This growing up stuff can be a pain!
Daddy has been teaching me that if you yell into the fan, it makes a really cool noise!! It can be so much fun =) Watch this!!
On Tuesday, My Great Aunt Carol and second cousin Allison came over for a visit!!
They brought this really cool new pacifier with them.... Want to see?
Yep!! It is a pumpkin!
The weather was semi-nice too... so Daddy decided that it would be fun to take me for a ride on the dirt bike! He rode me around the backyard and the front yard. At first I wasn't sure what was going on, but then I decided it was way cool!!
Here is Daddy driving me around the backyard! If you listen, you can hear me yelling! I was having so much fun.
On Wednesday, The weather was REALLY nice! So, Mommy and Daddy took me to see Gran Gran and we all went to the park! It was the first time I've been to the park since I've learned to walk! I enjoyed walking around and playing with the other kids =)
This is my friend Madison! He used to be in Mommy's class when she taught at Kids R Kids. We had fun playing together on the playground! He raced me down the slide and won!
But if I practice, I bet I can beat him next time!
Daddy, Mommy, Gran Gran, and I all strolled around and found the DUCKS!!! Oh my! I loved the ducks! They came right up to my stroller like they wanted to come home with me! I wanted them too, but Daddy wouldn't let them! So, we just fed them my Cherrios instead.
I think I better eat some cherrios too....
Okay, Daddy! You can give them a few!
"Daddy? Can I please take a Duckie home?"
Here I am walking around the playground like a big girl!
"Daddy, Can I slide again..... please?!"
I always get my way =)
(Well, almost always) ..... But I don't want to go yet!
It has been a very busy week..... I just hope I get to feeling better soon. See you soon!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home