Halloween fun on Halloween Night!
Today is my birthday!! I am offically one year old! Wow, I have grown so much in this past year! I am having a birthday party on Saturday to celebrate and Mommy promises to post pictures afterwards.
Mommy and Daddy are going to let me open these two presents today! Mommy says we have to wait on Daddy to get home from work so he can watch too! I can't wait!
The other day, I climbed into an empty diaper box. Mommy couldn't help but take my picture to show you!

I have had all kinds of fun dressing up as a lady bug for Halloween! Mommy took me to visit some family and friends on Halloween since I really couldn't Trick-or-Treat yet. It was tons of fun, anyway! Daddy was helping out the Great American Homestore, so he didn't get to go with us at first.
But Aunt Mary came over and hung out with me and Mommy before we went visiting.
At our first stop, We visited Aunt Kymberleigh and helped her pass out candy!
I enjoyed getting into her cabinets! Mommy kept chasing me around... It was so funny!
I guess she got tired of chasing me.... because she picked me up and sat me on the table!!
"But, Mommy!!!"
Next, we went to visit Grandpa Richard!
Missy and Macy were there too... but more importanty, so was their ball! I tried to eat it, but Mommy wouldn't let me. She said it was for doggies and not lady bugs!
After we left Grandpa Richard's house, we went to see Grandma-ma! I got into her cabinets too! hehe. This time, Grandma-ma chased me!
Then, we went to Grandpa Mark's house!! Daddy finally got finished working and joined us!
After that, It was our very last stop of the night! We went to visit my Pops!
After all that visiting.... I was completely exhausted. It was time to lie down for a minute.
It was a good Halloween!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home