My Little Family: Brandon, Erin, and Chloe

Friday, November 13, 2009

Birthday girl!!!

On my birthday, I got to open a few presents!












... like this book and ball popper!




Wow!





And this horse!! I love this horsey! She is really fun to ride and doesn't ever throw me off!





On Saturday, all these people kept showing up and I wasn't sure what was going on....




But they kept bringing these really pretty presents with them, so I didn't mind so much!






Then I even got to help Mommy open a few of the presents....





But that was just too much work, so.....






I made Mommy open most of them by herself!





But I got some really cool toys!!





Wow! This book talks!






And this catepillar was so cute that I just had to give him a kiss! Mu-ah!





This is my beautiful birthday cake that Aunt Manna, Grammy, and the girls made! "Oof-oof"





This is the part of the Birthday cake that was ALL MINE! MMmmmmmMmm!




I made a pretty big mess, but it was worth it!



I have never had anything that tastes like that before!!!





Then, Mommy gave me a quick bath and I felt sooooo much better!




Overall, I had a great time at my birthday party! I hope everyone else had lots of fun too!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home