My Little Family: Brandon, Erin, and Chloe

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Over the holidays!

It has been awhile so here are a few pictures from Thanksgiving and Christmas =)
Enjoy!


For Thanksgiving at Grandma Julia's, Wesley and I got to cook noodles! I thought they tasted good, but noone would let me eat them!





Pots and pans are lots of fun!


I like to play with my cousin!

Uncle Wesley and Aunt Jennifer had a cool slide!


Daddy played with Maggy! That doggy is so silly.



It was even a nice enough day to go outside and swing!




This is my Gran-Gran and cousin Wesley! I love them both very much!





For Christmas at Pawpaw Mark's house I got to play more with cousin Wesley =) He is so much fun!



On Christmas morning, I woke up to find a bunch of toys in the livingroom. Daddy and Mommy said Santa brought them for me!!

I found the piano at Pawpaw Mark's house. Maybe I'll grow up to be a pianist =)



Here I am hanging out with my Gran-Gran =)





And here I am showing off my Christmas dress!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home