Easter!
On Easter morning, this is what I woke up to find!
Mommy, I'm still sleepy!
I found a Bunny Rabbit!!! I got so excited that I started to fall over!
Wow!! This Easter Bunny must really like me =D
I tried to put my new Pajamas on myself, but Mommy said they didn't go around my neck or on my head!
There was all kinds of stuff in my basket!! I got crayons, coloring book, reading books, shorts, pants, pajamas, a bunny rabbit, and shoes!! I loved it all!
Look, I can color with my pretty new crayons!
After I finished playing with my new things, Mommy got me dressed for church with Pops!
Mommy and Daddy said I am the prettiest girl in the whole wide world!
I played with my crayons one more time before church!
Well, I hope you all had a good Easter!! As you can tell, I did =D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home