My Little Family: Brandon, Erin, and Chloe

Monday, April 5, 2010

Some pictures from St. Patrick's Day and our trip to the zoo!

Hope everyone had a great St. Patrick's Day!



Hope everyone wore their green! Daddy didn't! I tried to pinch him, but he is too strong for me!




But I wore my green!!



Can you tell who bought my shirt? Mom's Lucky Charm!







At the zoo, we saw the new exhibits!



The wolves were so pretty =)




Mommy played with me in the tree trunk!




We saw monkeys!



This one was so silly!



One of the panda bears was up walking around!  Daddy and Mommy said they have never seen the panda when he wasn't eating or sleeping! It must have been a special day!




Later that evening, we went to my Pop's house and he took this picture for us! I sure love my Daddy and Mommy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home