A little bit of fun!
It has been so beautiful outside, so I have been spending as much time as I can outside! Today I played out in the backyard.
The sun was bright so I decided to wear my cool shades =D
Mommy recorded me playing outside with her phone. It's not very good quality so please forgive her!
Vroom, Vroom! It's fun to play on my big wheel Trike!
Here I am showing off how cute I am! Mommy says I have the best smiley face!
We've even seen a butterfly outside! It was so pretty!! I tried to catch it, but that silly butterfly is too fast for me!
Mommy calls me her "bucket head" because I like to walk around with this bucket on my head. She says I'm a silly goose!
I can't really see that well, but I look at my feet to make sure I don't run into anything!
Then, after a hard day of playing outside, Mommy makes sure I get nice and clean!
All clean!!!! Bath time is always fun!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home